Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Tea or "Hot Chocolate" Party


Tea Parties have become an every day occurrence in our house. It is the first thing Makenna wants to do every morning and that is usually how I get woke up (thanks a lot Gabe.) I decided to spice it up a little bit this time and we had real hot chocolate with water and milk to pour in our cups with Oreo's to eat....YUM! You can see a little hot chocolate moustache on Makenna in her pictures.....she really liked that hot chocolate even though it didn't mix real well. I mostly enjoyed the Oreo's. Hollis was a supervisor at our tea party and was a good sport while we had it. I can't believe Makenna actually let me take a picture of her......now we just need to work on the smiling.

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE these kids! I can't believe how long her hair is and how much she reminds me of your Mom. Crazy. And I just adore baby Hollis. You guys make cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jerrs!! Makenna is a beauty and Hollis is just as handsome as ever!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete