Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat















Angie and Cort came to visit over Halloween weekend and it was great to see them. Cort helped Makenna carve the pumpkin because Dustin was doing Physical Therapy volunteer work and homework at the school. Dustin then rushed home to make some Chili for our ward chili cook off and I made moms peanut butter pie which was so yummy! I was on the phone with mom a lot trying to make sure my pie crust was going to be okay and wanted to make sure my pie filling was the right consistency -- thanks mom! After the chili cook off the kids did trunk-or-treat. We then went to the Terry's like we do every year and ate lots of candy there as Dustin and Jamon took Makenna and Keegan to some houses in the neighborhood. Makenna had so much fun with Keegan. By the end of the night, Makenna who was suppose to look like Cinderella looked more like a drug addict. It was a very fun night and I am so glad that I have kids to dress up....so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment