Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis The Season!





I just love decorating for Christmas! I decided we were going to make it a family night and I was going to listen to Christmas music while decorating, have Dustin get pizza, and then we would watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." I had Dustin go get the movie and pizza. Dustin really didn't want to watch the Grinch movie and wanted to get something else. I told him this was Makenna's night and insisted on him getting the Grinch movie with Jim Carey. I was so excited to watch the Grinch movie with Makenna for the first time and thought she would absolutely love it. Well, we only got about 10 minutes into the movie and Makenna was begging us to shut it off because it was SCARY! I guess I haven't watched that version in a while and truthfully, the Grinch is a little scary in this version for a 2 year old. I felt really bad and a little bumped out. Dustin then asked Makenna if she wanted to watch football or the Grinch and she actually said football. So we decorated for Christmas and watched football.


No comments:

Post a Comment