Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Random Pictures of The Kids




I took a picture of Makenna, Hollis and what was suppose to be Emily's room so that Emily would have a picture for her baby book of her first bedroom. The crib was set up and the plan was to have her in the bedroom with the kids, but it ended up that Emily spent the whole time in mine and Dustin's bedroom until it was time to move from Flagstaff so she never really got to sleep in the bedroom with Makenna and Hollis. After Flagstaff, I moved into my in-laws house with the three kids and so Emily continued to sleep in the same room as me. This was a little different for me as I did not do this with Makenna and Hollis -- they were out of our room in 2-3 months.

Ryan came to visit was Grandma Savik and he brought Kaden and Tyson with him for Emily's baby blessing. Makenna and Hollis loved having their cousins come to visit. I put on a movie for them and they were all so into the movie that I had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment