Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to Sedona Where It All Began




Well after about 10 years, Dustin and I decided to go back to the place that he proposed to me, Sedona. It is so beautiful there! This time was a little different because the first time we went we were not yet married and didn't have any kids and going back almost 10 years later we had 3 of our own children tagging along with us. Crazy how much has happened in that 10 years! It was so fun to take the kids on the same hike Dustin took me on when he proposed. Emily was maybe only 3 months old so I got to back her on the trail and when we got to the bottom we had a little picnic and the kids got some sticks and pretended to fish. It was also fun to go with some other young couples in our ward that had yound kids as well. When the hike was all finished we took the kids to Olive Garden for dinner. It seemed like the perfect thing to do because after Dustin proposed to me he took me to Olive Garden. It was the perfect way to end the day with our kids that did so good on the hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment