Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Training in Arizona





























































Today Coe, Caitlin, Makenna and I went to the Dodgers and Texas Rangers Spring Training game. It started out by Coe trying to embarrasse me pulling into the parking area. He had the windows down and wanted to blare Def Lepard infront of all the men that direct you where to park. He thought that was pretty funny. Makenna really enjoyed being outside. She got to have a hot dog, but her favorite was the Doritos that dyed her fingers orange. I am noticing that my face is getting a lot rounder when I look at these pictures......not a good thing! Just before we left, we took Makenna over to the Carousel because she had a ticket for a free to ride. This was her very first time riding on a Carousel and I am tempted to make it her last. When I tried to put her back in her stroller to go home she arched her back and made a huge fuss over not getting to go on the Carousel again. My thought was......we better never take her to the fair. Don't worry....I am sure we will. All in all, we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Jerrs...you look wonderfully pregnant - that's all! Cute as a button!! I miss you and I am not only jealous that you got to go to a game, but that you had such sunny weather!! I CAN'T wait for spring to take Elle outside to play!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete