Monday, March 19, 2012

Mary and Joseph


Makenna and Hollis set up the whole nativity in their bedroom. Makenna went and got the kitchen towels and made herself Mary and Hollis as Joseph. Hollis is so good to do whatever Makenna tells him to do. Then they got all their stuffed animals and babies to make them the shepard's and wise men. She set them all up so that they would be looking at baby Jesus. The yellow balls are their hay to lay baby Jesus on and the red cloth in the middle is baby Jesus wrapped up. After they got this all set up, Makenna came to get Dustin and I to play apart in her set up. She asked me to be a sheep and put the white baby boppy around my neck for decoration. Then she proceeded to tell me that I needed to "bah" like a sheep and smile at baby Jesus while I did it. She then made Dustin into a donkey and had him get on all fours so she could put a brown towel on his back. He was then asked to make donkey sounds. She has such an imagination. It was pretty cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment