Thursday, March 22, 2012

She's Here!








































Well, after a lot of hard work she is finally here! It is amazing the instant love you have for your child. I can't really explain how much we love Emily. She was worth every bit of hard work. The kids loved coming to visit in the hospital. They would take turns holding Emily. Hollis would always say "I wanna hold him". Hollis is so cute! I think their favorite part of visiting would be the cookies and milk I would save them from my meals so they could have a little treat when they came to visit -- they thought that was pretty neat. I stayed in the hospital as long as I could before I went home to no rest and two toddlers. Thanks for your help mom! When I got home Makenna, Hollis and Grandma Savik had a big sign outside and pink streamers and balloons in the inside -- the kids were so excited to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment